Sometimes, the user encounters issues related to Brother printer drivers, which hampers their work. The users are suggested to resolve the brother printer drivers issue to the earliest to get the back to its normal printing state. Thus, here for all users, we have come up with the steps to get rid of the brother printer drivers issue. Brother printer drivers issue occurs due to several reasons such as corrupted or inappropriate printer driver. But the brother printer drivers problem is easy to resolve. Furthermore, we have here described the tips and tricks for all users through which they can easily resolve the issue. So, continue reading the detailed information provided here and get instant relief from the issue.
The Brother printer won’t print appropriately or properly function if the brother printer drivers are not installed correctly. There are several causes due to which the users encounter Brother printer drivers problems. But here in this post, we have described easy and straightforward ways to get out of the brother printer driver issues.
Are you facing issues with the brother printer drivers, then you are on the right platform. We have here penned the brother printer troubleshooting steps for all users so that they can resolve the issue easily and straightforwardly.
Common Brother Printer Driver Installation Issue
While installing the brother printer drivers, the users get stuck with the issues. Thus, below we have mentioned a few of those, so thoroughly check the common problems discussed below.
- Brother printer driver/software hangs while installing
- Brother printer USB Cable not working properly
- Brother printer driver not able to install
- Not able to install brother printer drivers on windows 10
So, these are some common brother printer drivers issues that the user faces at the time of driver installation. Thus, to get the brother printer driver issue resolved, the users must follow the steps provided below to get the issue resolved quickly.
Ways to fix Brother Printer Driver Installation Issue
The users who face issues with the brother printer driver installation should not worry because we’ve explained the procedure to resolve the Brother printer driver installation issue.
Issue 1: Brother Printer Driver Won’t install
The users are instructed to follow the steps discussed below to fix the brother printer driver won’t install issue.
Solution 01: Restart the Printer and the System
All users who are facing the brother printer driver’s problems are advised to restart both the system and the brother printer. Thus, by doing this, the problem will get resolved. If anyhow, the case does not get resolved, then move on to the next solution discussed below.
Solution 02: Try Uninstalling the brother printer driver, remove and re-install the brother printer
Remove the printer
Perform the following steps discussed below to remove the brother printer carefully.
- Firstly, go to the “Control Panel” on the system.
- Then the “Adjust your computer settings” screen will get open.
- Now from there, click on the “Hardware and Sound” option.
- Then again, click on the “Devices and Printers.”
- From there, the users are suggested to take the cursor on the printer.
- After that, right-click on the printer.
- Then a “Menu bar” will get open.
- Then the users are advised to click on the “Remove Device” option.
- After that, click on the “Yes” option.
Remove the Brother Printer Driver
The users recommended following the below-mentioned steps to remove the brother printer drivers.
- Go to the “Control Panel” of the system.
- Now under the “Program,” click on the “Uninstall a Program.”
- After this, the users suggested searching for the brother printer drivers.
- Then carefully uninstall each one of them.
- Now after uninstalling the brother printer drivers, the users are recommended to restart the system.
- Then the users were advised to reinstall the brother printer driver once again.
- For the brother printer driver’s re-installation, the users suggested following the steps described below.
Re-install the Brother Printer Drivers
- Firstly, connect the printer to the system via a USB cable.
- Then turn the printer and the system “ON.”
- After this, the users are suggested to insert the brother drivers DVD or download the software from the official website, i.e., https://www.brother-usa.com/brother-support/driver-downloads.
- Once the official website gets open on the screen, then from there, search for the brother printer drivers.
- After that, follow the on-screen instructions to download the brother printer drivers.
Once the user follows the aforementioned steps, they can easily download and install the brother printer drivers. Additionally, through the solutions discussed above, it would get easy for all users to get out of the brother printer drivers problem. However, if the problem remains the same, then take help from the brother printer customer service experts.