If the troubleshooting process mentioned above does not work unluckily, we suggest you check some technical aspects of Brother Printer Drivers to resolve offline problem of brother printer. We have explained them below:
Make Brother Printer Your Default Setting
Suppose if you have multiple printers configured in the WiFi network. Then, you need to ensure that your brother printer is set as default for your Mac. For this, you need to set your preferences. Moreover, changing the existing preferences may also resolve this issue. Here are the steps to follow:
- Access your Apple menu.
- Then, hit the ‘system preferences’ menu.
- Now, open scanners and printers option.
- Then, check if the brother printer is set as default or not.
- If not, then choose the ‘set as default’ option.
- As a result, your Mac will directly respond with your brother printer whenever you give any command.
Uninstall & Re-install Your Brother Printer
This may be an excellent way to resolve brother printer offline issue.
- First, open the system preferences.
- Then, select your printer.
- Now, go to the bottom list and remove the printer.
- After that, wait for a few seconds.
- Now, click on the add button to add the printer again.
Reset Your Mac Printing System
There may be some printing settings that you require to change. Hence, you should reset the printing settings from your Mac.
- First, go to system preferences.
- Then, go to the printers and scanners option.
- Now, right-click on the printer’s name list.
- Here, select the option ‘reset printing system.’
- Now, all installed settings of printers will get remove.
- Then, you can proceed to re-install.
Connect to Brother Printer Helpline
If things do not work or you are still unable to resolve offline problem of brother printer, then dial the toll-free number of the brother printer support team.